Saturday, September 25, 2010

Love and Life

The one thing I have learned is to Love everyone with all my heart. God teaches us Love by loving our good and bad. So today I am just thinking to myself, the hardest thing to do is to like a person who likes someone else. I have been through this same scenario over and over again. I feel like for once can the man I like, like me back so it is mutual.  For once I will like fly on the wings of love. I feel like the more I like the person, the more I set myself up for disappointment and heartbreak. So although he does not like and will never like or appreciate me for the woman I am, I am still going to love him as a human being. I am not mad at him for not liking me back. I realize you can't force someone to do something they don't want to do or love you back. Seeing the guy you like speak about another woman is the hardest thing. I am not going to hate on the other woman because he likes her. Hating on her is so petty and stupid because I don't even know her. I have learned to appreciate the little things in life and love those who love me.

For all those special guys out there that I have liked and never liked me back for one reason or another, I have nothing against you. I know the man that will love and appreciate will come around one day.

 For now I just have to say my Lips are God's gift. If you don't like it, that is okay. I believe I am beautiful and I am working being more confident inside my skin. I struggle with my confidence level on a day to day basis. So I am going to keep working on me so I can be better prepared when I meet the right person.

For the past two days, I have had two dates in a row with two different men. I mean it is just fun going on date after seven months of just being reclusive.  I felt like I just wanted to be alone, although I started liking someone else. I still did not want to put myself in a situation to get hurt. It was easy since he did not like and paid me no attention. So it was  clear that the liking was a one sided relationship.

I am happy to say I happy with the progress I have made in my life. I am such a nice and open person. I will meet you and tell you all about my life. This past year, my trust level for people decreased. I felt like I had to scramble to find someone to speak to about the things that I experienced in life.  God and fasting got me through all my hard times. My faith is so much stronger right now than a few months ago. I believe that God is preparing for something great in life. God is my shield and I love him so much. For now that is all I am going to say.

Please don't judge me by what you hear so read my blog and get to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment