Friday, September 10, 2010

I learn from Life!

TODAY'sQUOTES
"In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you."
 
Deepak Chopra, best-selling author and speaker.

"I found that every single successful person I've ever spoken to had a turning point and the turning point was where they made a clear, specific, unequivocal decision that they were not going to live like this anymore. Some people make that decision at 15 and some people make it at 50 and most never make it at all."

Brian Tracy, is a best-selling author and speaker.
 
The Guest House 
by Rumi

This being human is a guest house. 
Every morning a new arrival. 

A joy, a depression, a meanness, 
some momentary awareness comes 
as an unexpected visitor. 

Welcome and entertain them all! 
Even if they're a crowd of sorrows, 
who violently sweep your house 
empty of its furniture, 
still, treat each guest honorably. 
He may be clearing you out 
for some new delight. 

The dark thought, the shame, the malice, 
meet them at the door laughing, 
and invite them in. 

Be grateful for whoever comes, 
because each has been sent 
as a guide from beyond.

 
MASTINSAYS
Do not look with your eyes to find your treasure. Feel with your heart and at once you will know who you really are.
TODAY'sAFFIRMATIONS
I embrace my emotions and do not run from them!
 
I learn from life!
 
I enjoy not knowing and being in the moment!
 
From now on, I thrive! Plain and simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment