Saturday, September 11, 2010

Forgiveness!

TODAY'sQUOTES
"We waste a lot of time running after people we could have caught by just standing still."  
Mignon McLaughlin, was an American journalist and author.

"Every positive change--every jump to a higher level of energy and awareness--involves a rite of passage. Each time to ascend to a higher rung on the ladder of personal evolution, we must go through a period of discomfort, of initiation. I have never found an exception."
Dan Millman, is an author of fourteen self-help books, currently published in 29 languages, the most famous of which is the semi-autobiographical novel, "Way of the Peaceful Warrior".

"People talk about the reality of their life as if it is important. And we want you to understand, it's only the temporary indicator. Do you go to the gas station-your gas gauge is on empty-do you go to the gas station and look at your gas gauge in horror? "How did this happen? Why, why, why did this happen to me?" Do you lay your head on the steering wheel and just sob? "Oh, look what it's come to. I'm finished. I've lived all of this life, and look where I am." Or do you just fill up?"

- Esther Abraham-Hicks, is a best-selling author and motivational speaker!
MASTINSAYS
The only way to learn forgiveness is to be betrayed.
 
You might understand the intellectual concept of forgiveness, but you will only learn how to truly forgive when someone has done something that requires you to love them and let it go.
 
Life demands these hurtful experiences for you to learn how forgiveness feels, it could be no other way.
 
If there is anyone in your life that you must forgive, instead of seeing them as someone who has hurt you, try to see them as someone who was sent to teach you forgiveness and thank them for this precious gift - then forgive them, and let it go.
TODAY'sAFFIRMATIONS
I release & I let go and let LOVE guide my life!
 
All is really well, seriously!
 
I love to laugh at myself at LEAST once a day!
 
I become what I am seeking instead of chasing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment