Monday, September 13, 2010

Commit yourself to Love!

TODAY'sQUOTES
"Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person.  Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is of little love." 
Erich Fromm
, was an internationally renowned social psychologist.
 
"I release into the universe my trust that my journey in life and all who walk my path with me are there by divine design. Therefore, I trust that along this path, others will always be there for me, even when I cannot see them waiting for me. And I open myself to be of service to those who may provide me the gift of empowerment."


Caroline Myss, is The Greatest author and medical intuitive!

"It is impossible to have a healthy relationship with someone who has no boundaries, with someone who cannot communicate directly, and honestly. Learning how to set boundaries is a necessary step in learning to be a friend to ourselves. It is our responsibility to take care of ourselves - to protect ourselves when it is necessary. It is impossible to learn to be Loving to ourselves without owning our self - and owning our rights and responsibilities as co-creators of our lives."
- Robert Burneya
, is a codependency counselor, grief therapist and author.
MASTINSAYS
Love is a meeting of two souls, fully accepting the dark & the light within each other bound by the courage to grow through struggle into bliss.
TODAY'sAFFIRMATIONS
I celebrate setting healthy boundaries!
 
I take down ONE unhealthy boundary today!
 
I leap into Love's arms because I know I will be caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment