Friday, December 21, 2012
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Monday, November 5, 2012
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
10 De-Bloating Foods to Eat
- Papaya has enzymes that promote a healthy acidic stomach environment, which help to sooth and prevent constipation
- Oatmeal is loaded with good fiber and will help keep things moving!
- Asparagus has been called the spring detox veggie because it helps to clear the body of excess water and waste.
- Pineapple has similar properties to papaya, and aids in digestion.
- Quinoa is a whole grain, loaded with fiber to keep your digestive system on track.
- Bananas are packed with potassium, which can help to flush sodium from the body.
- Yogurt is high in active cultures, which aid in digestion and helps to sooth feelings of bloat.
- Artichokes are known for their natural detox qualities and they also promote healthy gallbladder and liver function.
- Cucumbers help with hydration, essential for detoxing the body.
- Hot water with lemon!