Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Never Be A Victim

SHOUTOUT
Many of you checked out the free online teleseminar this past weekend called"Calling in the One: How to release your hidden barriers to love & become magnetic to your soulmate."
 
It's a wonderful teleseminar on how to attract your soulmate by love and relationship experts Claire Zammit & Katherine Woodward Thomas.
 
Some of you missed this super rad call and wrote in asking for a link. Well... your prayers have been answered!
 
In case you missed it or want a refresher, click here, to listen to the FREE 75 minute teleseminar.
 
It's possible your soulmate could be counting on it. :o)
 
TDL has your back!
Jan ShepherdGUESTBLOGGER
Today's guest blogger, Jan Shepherd (who happens to be one of my most trusted mentors) drops some CRAZY AWESOME knowledge on how to turn your coping mechanisms into wisdom.
 
We all do it, eat, drink, shop, work or fret to cope on some level. Today, Jan show us how to use our coping mechanisms as sign posts for growth.
 
Click here to turn your wounds into wisdom.
 
Love,
 
Mastin
TODAY'sQUOTES
"I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time."

Anna Freud, was the sixth and last child of Sigmund and Martha Freud.

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

- Harvey Fienstein, is a Tony winning U.S. actor and playwright.

"It's surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves, and if you're not comfortable within yourself, you can't be comfortable with others."

- Sidney J. Harris, was an American journalist for the Chicago Daily News and later the Chicago Sun-Times.

"At bottom every man knows well enough that he is a unique being, only once on this earth; and by no extraordinary chance will such a marvellously picturesque piece of diversity in unity as he is, ever be put together a second time."

- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, was a 19th-century German philosopher and classical philologist.
MASTIN'SDAILYDOWNLOAD
My name is Mastin Kipp & I am the Founder of The Daily Love.
Photo by Brent Mullins.
Mastin Kipp
In the Western world, we spend more of our time rushing around trying to "accomplish" something. Fill in the blank and we are trying to get it done. Make more money. Lose more weight. Find more love. Finish our to do lists. Have more energy. Get a better job. Have more free time. Love ourselves more. Get to work on time. Get home on time.

Western society is dominated by "achievers". Nothing wrong with achievers - I myself have an achiever within me. But - like everything, if the achiever is out of balance, life is out of balance.

I have come to believe that you cannot force most of the things in life. Sure you can set goals and achieve them, but I'm talking about something bigger. It's VERY important to know what you want. If you don't know what you want it will be almost impossible to manifest it.

BUT - if you spend all your time focusing on what you want, and at the same time believing that you are experiencing lack in the not having of it, you are setting yourself up for a lot of pain.

The truth, as I see it, is that you and me, we are already whole. We are children of The Uni-verse and by our very nature are taken care of. If we have a goal to achieve, it's not because we are lacking anything, but because we choose to experience a different version of fullness.

I love myself and I'm single. I feel pretty full most of the time by myself. The more I alkalize my body, hydrate my body, do Kundalini Yoga and meditate, the more and more solid I feel in my own skin. I would prefer to have a relationship; but I know that if I go chasing a relationship from a place of emptiness that I will attract another empty person and that is a setup for disaster.

This is why most people find "The One" when they aren't even looking for them. They are experiencing the fullness of being themselves and then The Uni-verse brings to them someone who is in the same space - they bring them their mirror.

The goal is to have this mentality in all areas of life. To have a dominant sense of fullness and then manifest what you want from there. It's less stressful. It's healthier for you. It will manifest miracles. And most importantly, operating from fullness gives The Uni-verse room to do it's magic.

You can't do it all by yourself. And chasing what you want from a place of lack will give you results. But if you want BIG RESULTS, BIG LOVE and FREEDOM, I suggest entering into life from fullness.

The uneasiness you feel from going from a perception of lack to a belief in already being full is your work. When you can walk in your own skin and feel like you've already arrived and that you are already full - you have arrived to your own power. Until then, surround yourself with people, places and circumstances that promote your fullness and your dreams. Cultivate a positive mindset; work on yourself every day and let go of results.

A life of fullness exists today, right now. Your work is to see it, feel it and then act from that place. You will bring even greater fullness into your life when you do.

Love,

Mastin

TODAY'sAFFIRMATIONS
 I live my life from a place of fullness.
 
I am full, perfect and provided for. Everything I need reaches me in perfect time.
 
I choose even more fullness in my life.
 
The perfect lover is magnetized to me the more I love myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment