Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I love Myself

TODAY'sQUOTES
"He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away."

- Raymond Hull, was a Canadian playwright, television screenwriter, and lecturer.

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

George Bernard Shaw, was an Irish playwright and a co-founder of the London School of Economics.

"Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement."

Golda Meir, was a teacher, kibbutznik and politician who became the fourth Prime Minister of the State of Israel.
MASTIN'SDAILYDOWNLOAD
My name is Mastin Kipp & I am the Founder of The Daily Love.
Photo by Brent Mullins.
Mastin Kipp
The thought that "something is wrong with me" can be one of the biggest roadblocks to success that I know of.

I'm not talking about the kind of "something is wrong with me" in the being sick and needing to go to the doctor kind of way; in this case, there is an imbalance in your system and it must be corrected.

I'm talking about in the "I need to be fixed to be successful and happy" kind of way.

I believe that the belief "I need to be fixed" is the one of the only things you need correct to be happy and successful. This belief is in alignment with yesterday's blog about operating your life from a place of "fullness", rather than a place of "lack".

If it were true that you did not need to be fixed- that as you are, you are enough, that you have everything you need, right now, then everything in your life would change.

The chase would stop. The need to "fix" yourself would stop. The need for outward approval would cease.

Instead of needing to be fixed, from a place of wholeness, you would simply see that your only real need is for who you really are to be revealed.

If you could switch this one thought, this one perception, from the need "to be fixed" to the desire to "be revealed", it would make living your life at your Highest Potential much more achievable.

Instead of thinking you need to "fix" the part of yourself that is addicted, take the stance that the healthy and vibrant part of your true nature needs to be revealed. Instead of thinking that you aren't enough or aren't lovable, see that all you have to do is reveal your enough-ness and love-able nature by trusting The Uni-verse and knowing that you can handle whatever it throws your way. Instead of playing the broken victim, step into being a powerful co-creator of your life.

Who you really are is a Spiritual being living in human form. The energy of your Soul has called forth and asked for a body to inhabit to experience life in human form. That deeper part of you that is not flesh and bone, who you are on a Soul level, is perfect, HUGE and a child of The Uni-verse.

You don't need to be fixed my friend; all you need is for the Love and Presence of your Soul to be revealed in your life.

When this revelation happens, all types of lack and dis-ease will vanish from your life and the miracle of who you really are will be revealed.

Do you have the courage to reveal yourself today?

Love,

Mastin
TODAY'sAFFIRMATIONS
I reveal my Love every day.
 
I take a step into the Unknown today and reveal my Faith.
 
I am here to serve with love in my heart.
 
I forgive myself, I love myself and I let it be.
 
I tell a new story about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment