Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Finding Big Love

The Simple Steps to Finding Big Love!

by ARIELLE FORD on APRIL 27, 2011
Email This Post Email This Post

Is it your heart’s desired to spend your life with a life-partner… who will love, cherish and adore you? Are you ready to open your heart (and your mind) to take control of your romantic destiny by consciously manifesting love?  If so, I promise to show you the way.
As someone who didn’t meet and marry my soul mate until I was 44, I learned a lot along the way about what does and doesn’t work in the world of love and romance. 
Here’s what I know for sure: finding true love is possible for any one at any age if you’re willing to prepare your self, on all levels, to become a magnet for love.
When I decided to manifest my soulmate my intentions became crystal clear, while I simultaneously cleared out the clutter in my house AND in my heart.  I learned and invented techniques, rituals, visualizations and prayers that helped me prepare my body, mind, spirit and home for an amazing relationship.  And they worked. I met my husband, Brian, who has exceeded all of my desires and expectations. He was and is everything I ever wished for.  
To manifest your soul mate here are the ten top things to do and remember: 
•        Be the loving person that you are. Find ways to express more love to everyone in your life.
•        Live in the knowingness that you are in a loving, committed relationship. 
•        Live that truth every day as you savor the waiting for your beloved to arrive.
•        Create a “vision map” of your romantic vision and look at it daily.
•        Write a list of the most important qualities your soul mate will possess.
•        Heal your heart of any past hurts that will prevent you from magnetizing big love.
•        Clear out the clutter in your home and create space for your beloved (especially in your closets).
•        Create an altar in the relationship corner of your home.
•        Listen to your intuition to take action when opportunities present themselves.
•        Fall in love with yourself. Know that you are loveable.
Big love is possible for any one of any age if you are willing to become a magnet for love.  Continue to live each day in the knowingness that you are in a loving, committed relationship as you savor the waiting for your beloved to arrive. Please visit http://www.soulmatekit.com/.
      #  # 
Arielle Ford has spent the past 25 years living and promoting consciousness through all forms of media. She is the author of THE SOULMATE SECRET: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction (Harper One). She lives in La Jolla, CA with her husband. Please visit her websites: www.soulmatesecret.com andwww.facebook.com/soulmatesecret.
Email This Post Email This Post

No comments:

Post a Comment