Monday, February 14, 2011

Take A Risk!

SOULMATE
TGIF! Valentine's Day is almost here so I thought it would be fun to interview my dear friend and Soulmate manifesting mentor Arielle Fordabout how you can manifest a Soulmate.
She has created a beautiful life and manifested her Soulmate, Brian. I've had the honor of spending a lot of time with Arielle and Brian and I want what they have.
I'll be interviewing Arielle Tuesday, February 15th at 5pm PST (make it down!). Arielle will take you through some wonderful insights she's had that lead to love. The call is FREE and my gift to you for being a such a great friend! If you're interested in listening to our chat, click here.
Love, Mastin
TODAY'sQUOTES

"Take risks:  if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise."

- Anon

"We fail more often by timidity than by over-daring."

David Grayson

"You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen."

Paulo Coelho, best-selling mystical author.

"Often the difference between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one's ideas, to take a calculated risk - and to act."

Andre Malraux, was a French adventurer, award-winning author, and statesman.
MASTINSAYS
My name is Mastin Kipp & I am the Founder of The Daily Love.
Photo by Brent Mullins.

Mastin Kipp
Freedom is risky. Plain and simple. No risk, no reward. Today I implore you to be the voice of the squeaky wheel, to stick out and stand up for what you believe in. There is no more time to simply sit back in the shell of your fear and let your dreams and your freedom pass you by.

Freedom's gotta be earned. Sure, if you're in America, our forefather's fought for the freedom we have today. But I'm not talking about that kind of freedom. I'm talking about freedom from the fear, freedom from wondering "what if?", the freedom to live life on your terms. To be free is not to just live in a free country (though it starts there).

To be free means to transcend judgments, worries, doubts and insecurities (both in your head and from the outside world), and have the courage, faith and tenacity to just be yourself. To be free is to let go of trying to control your life and LIVE! A time will come when we will all meet our Maker, and at that time we will look back and see how we lived our lives.

My wish for you is to look back at your life and see that you have lived it free and independent from the opinion of other people. My wish for you is that when you look back on your life you see that you were FREE TO LOVE and didn't let fear and heartbreak shut you down. My wish for you is that when you look back on your life, you will be proud of your scars, wise from your wounds and full to the BRIM with love.

Freedom is risky my friend, but playing it safe is even riskier.

Love, Mastin
TODAY'sAFFIRMATIONS
I trust my heart.
I take calculated risks on a daily basis.
My life is an experiment, so I can't ever get it wrong.
I learn & grow from every experience.
deviantART logoDAILYDEVIATION

I've been wanting to bring more imagery to TDL, so I cut a deal with my friends at deviantART to bring you the most inspiring images on their site from real artists. If you feel inspired by the image you can buy the print and help support an artist in doing so.

Today's image is "Over the sky". Just looking at this image makes me nervous. I love how calm she is. She is risking a lot in order to touch the sky. Can you say the same about your life?

Love, Mastin

To buy this image & support it's Creator click here.
Risk

No comments:

Post a Comment