Monday, February 14, 2011

OPTIMISM!

TODAY'sQUOTES

"Do not fear. Look beyond what's dying to what's being born."

Marianne Williamson, is a best-selling author, motivational speaker and just a plain amazing woman.

"Somewhere in your make-up there lies sleeping, the seed of achievement which, if aroused and put into action, would carry you to heights, such as you may never have hope to attain."

Napoleon Hill, from his groundbreaking book "Think and Grow Rich".

"The whole course of things goes to teach us faith. We need only obey. There is guidance for each of us, and by lowly listening, we shall hear the right word."

Ralph Waldo Emerson, was the leader of the Transcendental movement and his works have refueled a modern awakening.

"I've been driven all my life by a spirit of adventure and a criminal level of optimism. I believed in my dreams because they were my only option. The people who make it to the top - whether they're musicians, or great chefs, or corportate honchos - are addicted to their calling. You have to honor the gift God has given you. The people who get the call are the ones who'd be doing whatever it is they love, even if they weren't being paid."

Quincy Jones, has been nominated for 79 Grammy's and won 27 Grammy's. He is a conductor, arranger, producer and composer.
MASTINSAYS
My name is Mastin Kipp & I am the Founder of The Daily Love.
Photo by Brent Mullins.

Mastin Kipp
Raise your standards today. Push the limits of what you think you're capable of doing. When you put your mind to it, anything is possible.

Today, transcend the thoughts of "I can't", by not letting yourself off the hook and holding no one but yourself responsible for your success.

"I can't" is really "I choose not to". There is no room for an "I can't" attitude on the path of your dreams. From this moment forward do not ask "Why is it so hard?", instead ask "What else can I do today to create even more success is my life"? There should be nothing you aren't willing to do to make it happen (within the legal boundaries, of course, you little deviant!).

Resistance, blocks and the impossible are shattered once you create positive momentum every day. No more "I can'ts"... Let yourself be full with "I must and I am".

Love, Mastin
TODAY'sAFFIRMATIONS
I must.
I am.
I start now.
I don't have to get it perfect, I just have to start.
deviantART logoDAILYDEVIATION

I've been wanting to bring more imagery to TDL, so I cut a deal with my friends at deviantART to bring you the most inspiring images on their site from real artists. If you feel inspired by the image you can buy the print and help support an artist in doing so.

Today's image is "Out of inspiration"... 

Love, Mastin

To buy this image & support it's Creator click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment