Friday, August 27, 2010

Take Charge of your life!

TODAY'sQUOTES
"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer a need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life."
- Geoffrey F. Abert, was a French philosopher and priest.

"If you're always in a hurry, always trying to get ahead of the other guy, or someone else's performance is what motivates you, then that person is in control of you."
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
, best-selling motivational author.
 
"Any time I am in resentment, I am not taking care of myself. I am blaming someone else for something I need to do."
 
"The higher the expectations, the lower the serenity. I try to keep my boundaries high, my expectations low, and my heart open."
 
-Anon
MASTINSAYS
The only time I feel disconnected from myself and my Source is when I try to control other people. It can happen in the subtlest of ways.
 
I've come to realize that the degree to which I try to control other people is the degree to which I do not trust the Uni-verse.
 
What helps me let go and trust is remembering on a daily basis that I am seen & acknowledged by those who love me, I am enough, I am loveable and that all my needs are met.
 
When I remember these things I no longer afraid and don't feel the need to interrupt the Uni-verse's plans for others. When the fear is gone I return to the happy place of following my own bliss.
TODAY'sAFFIRMATIONS
I am loveable.
 
I am seen & acknowledge.
 
I see and acknowledge myself.
 
All my needs are met, right now.
 
I am enough, as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment