Saturday, August 28, 2010

Love Yourself!

TODAY'sQUOTES
"I think when you get to the point where you don't need to be in love, then you could be in love. You have to just be OK with yourself."
John Cusack, actor

"The most important aspect of love is not in giving or the receiving: it's in the being. When I need love from others, or need to give love to others, I'm caught in an unstable situation. Being in love, rather than giving or taking love, is the only thing that provides stability. Being in love means seeing the Beloved all around me."

Ram Dass, author and spiritual teacher.

"Tell everyone you know: "My happiness depends on me, so you're off the hook." And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they're doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for the way you feel-and then, you'll love them all. Because the only reason you don't love them, is because you're using them as your excuse to not feel good."

- Esther Abraham-Hicks, is a best-selling author and motivational speaker.
MASTINSAYS
It's not really love when you are expecting something in return. Love, true love, is a bold choice and action you take towards yourself and others.
 
It is a real blessing and miracle every time your love for someone else is reciprocated. Be grateful for those people in your life who give you love, they do not have to, but they chose to.
 
If you don't have a lot of people in your life who love you, stay focused on giving your love away and watch how your world changes slowly day by day.
 
Because we can't see life from the perspective of our Creator, our attachments to people can lead to suffering.
 
Let go of attachment to outcome and simply love today. Know the Uni-verse is conspiring on your behalf and then sit back and watch the miracles unfold.
TODAY'sAFFIRMATIONS
I let go of my expectation of what should happen.
 
I surrender the outcome of all my relationships to the Uni-verse.
 
I do not need to change myself to please others, I only just be myself and let others do what they may.

No comments:

Post a Comment