Tuesday, October 18, 2011

BLACK LOVE!

I embrace my identity to celebrate God as my Lord and Savior. I LOVE THE LORD! I am excited to meet the man that I will marry. I will love him like a woman is suppose to love there husband in the Bible and He will love me like a husband is suppose to love there wife in the Bible.  Black Love is one of us the most beautiful thing in the whole world. To see two Black people in love is so amazing. Black Love should always be celebrated. It is a bond that is so inseparable. Believe that there are still Great Black Men out there waiting to marry Black women. We should always Be PATIENT with one and another. Only PATIENCE AND GOD can unite a home. God should always be put first in a marriage because with God a marriage will survive every storm. Let's start to encourage BLACK LOVE in society and understand that LOVE conquers all.

No comments:

Post a Comment