Friday, January 14, 2011

You are in Control of Your Dreams.

TODAY'sQUOTES
"I shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me. Or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility. Win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny."

-Anon

"Now I am the voice!
I will lead, not follow!
I will believe, not doubt!
I will create, not destroy!
I am a force for good!
I am a leader!
Defy the odds!
Set a standard!
Step up!"

-Tony Robbins, peak performance coach.

The Winners Creed
I know that I have the ability to achieve my definite purpose in life:
therefore I demand of myself, persistent, continuous action towards
its attainment and I here and now promise to render such action.
I fully realize that no wealth or position will long endure
unless it is built upon truth and justice; 
therefore I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit
all to whom it effects.
I am succeeding by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use
and the cooperation of other people.
I induce others to serve me because of my willingness to serve others.
I eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, cynicism, anger, and fear by developing a true love for all humanity,
because I know that a negative attitude towards others
will never bring me success.
I cause others to believe in me because I believe in them 
and believe in myself.
This is my creed, my quest.
To never stop striving for the top. 
To always keep moving forward.
To always be the very best I can be.
I am the power. I am the magic. I cannot be stopped. I am a winner.
I promise to always be true to myself
because I am the creator and master of my universe
and I am responsible for making a positive difference in the world 
and to the quality of life in it.
I live in constant and never-ending improvement.

Napoleon Hill, best-selling author of "Think and Grow Rich".
MASTINSAYS
My name is Mastin Kipp & I am the Founder of The Daily Love.
Photo by Brent Mullins.
Mastin Kipp
No one can take away the power in you to make a new life.

No one can take away your natural born and Uni-verse given talents.

No one can keep you down.

No one can stop you.

No one can prevent you from creating the life of your dreams.

No one on this whole planet has that kind of over power your life, except you.

Let today be the day you look your doubts in the face and tell them, I'M IN CHARGE NOW! Let today be the day you set a new standard of what is acceptable in your life, no longer allowing only "getting by"! Let today be the day that you decide with absolute certainty that your life will never be the same, because you won't let it!

Pursue your dreams. Realize your fullest expression in life. Do what makes you happy and KNOW that you can make a living doing what you love.

There are no limits in your life except the ones that you place on yourself. Let today be the day that you burst through those limits in your mind and never look back.

What kind of life would you be missing out on if you didn't change? That life is at stake if you do not make a change, now! This is not a dress rehearsal. This is your life! How do you want to live it? On your terms, or on the terms laid out to you by the current circumstances of your life?

As Tony says, DEFY THE ODDS by setting a new standard! The choice is yours my friend. What'll it be?
TODAY'sAFFIRMATIONS
From now on my SHOULDS become my MUSTS!
 
There is a new sheriff in town!
 
I defy the odds!
 
 
I am stronger than my circumstances, now and always!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment